Victoria beauty! A disappointing brand!

декември 07, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
As much as I did not want to be negative this month, I can not miss the position today, not for another, but to give my opinion about a Bulgarian brand, which I was disappointed for the second time.
I decided to release this post now so that you do not get the wrong ones like me if you've decided to bet this gift as a gift.


 A few months ago I had bought the Victoria beauty face mask, for which I have a blog review and from which I was disappointed.
This time, however, I decided to give them a second chance as I try with their hand cream.

The Victoria beauty brand can be found in both pharmacies and drugstores.The hand cream I'll talk to you at first glance looks promising.The price is not high for medium-grade cosmetics, the packaging is a standard plastic and contains 100ml of the product.A big disadvantage is that before you buy the product you can not smell it because it is sealed.The only thing you can do is trust the description, which promises to hydrate, soften and moisturize the most damaged and cracked hands.My apologies, but nothing of the writing is true.Let's start with the smell, which is pretty strong and it is disgusting.It smells like medicine and creates an unpleasant sensation of use.When using the cream it leaves you an uncomfortable and sticky feeling, and in no case hydrated and soothing as it is written in the description.
 
I personally only used it twice and I intend to give up further use.So keep one in mind if you choose to try one of the other branded products.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments