ALL time face cleanser!

декември 06, 2017

I do not know about you, but I keep very much the products I use for my person to be of proven quality.
So when I choose any product for my face, I do a pre-study and I am very careful when choosing, because I do not want my skin to suffer in any way.
However, for this purpose, it is not necessary to invest in expensive products, because I can tell you from my experience that it is not always expensive.
And in this post I will talk to you about it!


                              The product I fell in love with is Lidl Cien's cleaning milk.

What I liked in this product first is that it does not irritate the eyes when applied.
The packaging is comfortable, plastic and with a beautiful design with a capacity of 250ml.
Consistency is creamy, but the pump on top is extremely comfortable and makes the product very economical.
The smell is pleasant and unobtrusive.
The product does its job very well, and it is also available at an affordable price.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments