A temptation you can not resist!

декември 08, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!Have you ever had a weakness in something that eventually turns into a manic?For me, these are body oils.Until recently, I had not thought about it.But I do not know how to determine my urge when I go into a cosmetics shop not to come up with at least one body better in my hand.If this is not a manic, what is it?

 My last acquisition, which I'm going to tell you, is my Body Body by The Body Shop.

For the first time I try something from this brand and I can say that I am fascinated.I've tested three of their products from the Shea Extreme Series.These are Strawberry Body Butter, Moringa Body Butter and Shea Body Butter.These products are unique.I am in love with them.Extremely suitable for summer because of the long lasting smell they leave.They absorb quickly, moisturize and hydrate the skin, leaving a delicate scent on the body for a very long time.Another plus is the small boxes of 200ml, which can then be used for other purposes.The price is about 32lv.With both hands I recommend these products.In them you can find everything you are looking for from one body better.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments