Book of the Week! December!

декември 16, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
To confess this month I am somewhat distraught and I do not have much time to read.
And this is normal, I do not have much time left for the holidays. 

Anyway, I've got books from the library, I'd better finish them knowing that this year I've done something useful, namely reading.

 This time I will tell you about another Bulgarian author I came across - Laura Lazar and the Book of the Curse.

Something curious that I learned is that Laura Lazar is a nickname and the author did not want to reveal her identity, but also writes plays, which has even increased my curiosity. 
I have not begun to read this book yet, so I'll tell you only two in three what it is about. 
As far as I understand the book, it is a mixture of mystical and criminal.It is about the treasurer Ignat Kazandzhiev, who, during a simple Sunday night, finds a rosette of stone, while at the same time somebody goes to the house of the restorer Yana Srebrova.
 A murder was committed in a small provincial town and the investigation was entrusted to Commissioner Mikhail Donev.
 The only suspect, however, is Yana.What will the Commissioner find?
 Is Yana really the murderer?
 I do not know!
 Everything sounds very confused and interesting. 
So I start the book with great impatience and hope that I will finally fall in love with criminal novels.
 Perhaps this will be my next passion?
 Who knows?
 I hope I was helpful! 
 Kisses!
 See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments