Cooked with love!

декември 15, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 
Since it is now the season of warm and delicious meals, today I decided to talk about cooking.
 
I love to cook only when I'm in a mood, because then the dishes become the best and somehow they give the love they cook with.In the days when I do not want a long unwinding around the hotplates, I lay on the salads and the afternoons.But when I have more free time, I dedicate not much of my energy to the dishes I prepare, and the end result is always to be delicious and memorable.For one such dish, I will tell you in the following lines.

Gyvech
Necessary products:
Onion
Carrot
Caps
Two, Three Potatoes
House jug jar or mix of frozen vegetables.
meat (pork or chicken more desirable) and may be missed.
Vegetable bullion
magic spice
yoghurt two teaspoons and two whole raw meats
salt, black pepper and red pepper
Method of preparationFry the onion and meat for about ten minutes in a pan, then put it in a fire pot or casserole.Add red pepper, a little fat, maggie spice, broth, carrots and potatoes and put it in the oven until the potatoes soften.It takes about half an hour somewhere.Once the potatoes have been softened add the casserole or frozen vegetables (such as aubergines, peas, okra, tomatoes, Brussels sprouts) and leave in the oven for another 40 minutes until the vegetables are ready.Before removing the dish from the oven into a separate dish, break the milk and eggs and pour the dish, then leave for about 5 minutes.Bon Appetit!I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments