Decorate together!

декември 11, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!The most exciting month of the year is already a fact.Everywhere is decorated festively and I noticed that this year many of the big stores started with the decoration from early.That's why I decided to follow their example.I started with decorating the home the first week of December.

 To confess I do not remember to decorate on 24 December, as tradition dictates.We have always started a few weeks earlier.An unchanging part of the decoration is the Christmas tree, for which I will have a separate post on the blog.Christmas balls are fiddled by the branches of the tree, and Santa Claus figurines are placed in each room.Christmas lights are in a prominent place around the tree and in the evenings they give a unique atmosphereWe never forget about the Christmas wreath we put on the door.

For me, decorating a home is a very intimate experience that leaves lasting memories and can not compare to anything else.
And respecting the traditions in itself brings us together and keeps our faith alive and inexhaustible.
So do not forget to share this moment with your loved ones and create wonderful memories.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments