Favourite book!Month of December!

декември 10, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
This week I will tell you about the book that grabbed my dream.


 As you know I love to read love novels.
They are one of my favorite genres and I am delighted that in the past few months I have found books that are more and more interesting and interesting to share with you.
The last book I read this week is Dublin Street, the author Samantha Young.

For the first time I read something from this writer, but I was pleasantly surprised.The book tells of a young girl named Jocelyn Butler, who as a very young man loses all his family in America.This makes Jocelyn close her heart and not trust anyone.Over the years, she has learned to bury her memories and deal with panic attacks until she is put into her new home on Dublin Street in Scotland.There, she meets the beautiful entrepreneur Braden Carmichael and the fundamentally different Elie, who grabs the heart and turns her life.The book is very interesting and fascinating.It reads quickly and in one breath.I recommend it hot.I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments