Favorite Christmas songs and movies My Top 3!

декември 24, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 The end of my challenge came and I can not believe how fast the time passed. 
It was a great pleasure to publish a post every day.Honestly, I thought I would not be doing it, but the reality turned out to be different.Not only did I write and share my ideas, thoughts and feelings every day, but I also filled myself with a lot of positive energy.
 I became much more organized and proved to myself that when I wanted something I could finish it.So today I decided to finish the project thematic by sharing my top favorite Christmas movies, songs and books.

Movies:Here I will not go into detail, but only share your names.Definitely a favorite movie I love to play every year is A.Christmas.Kiss.Next is -Christmas.Lodge.And the last movie I was watching recently, but not a typical Christmas movie is - Office.Christmas.Party.Still, the film brings a lot of mood and is certainly worth one eye.
 
SongsUndoubtedly when I come, this time of year I love listening to a lot of Christmas music, but now I will only mention 3 of my favorite songs. 

1.Kelly Clarkson-Undereneath the Tree 
2.Leona Lewis-One More Slip 
3.Celine Dion-So This is Christmas
 
There are, of course, many more favorite movies and songs, but if I continue to list them, I think I'll show you.Books:To confess I did not go to Christmas books by this year, but recently, I just happened to find two that I can not wait to start with. 

Ross Clark - All I want for Christmas. 
Rhin Denvers - Her Herald BonusSo dear friends, I plan to release another post by the end of the year, and for the next year I have prepared many interesting posts for you. 
I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments