10 reasons to love the winter!

декември 02, 2017

Hello, Beautiful! 
 I do not know about you, but years ago I did not like winter at all.
In general, I'm a fan of the warmer months and it was a winter issue, my association was only for cold and bad weather.
Over the years, however, my worldview has changed, and with him my opinion of this season.
In today's position I will tell you, for several reasons why you can fall in love with winter.


1. One of the most cozy months.During this part of the year we spend more time at home, not for anything else, but because the weather is too cold, it gets dark early, and when we work outside, we try to get home faster than usual, knowing how warm and pleasant it is at home.2. The many weekends around Christmas and New Year are a very big plus in favor of the winter3. The word is the time I like to light aromatic candles and enjoy my favorite hot drink.4. When the fluffy white snow fell and covered everything in a diaper, it became enchantingly magical and outwardly. Many times, this view sparked my breath and carried me to another, more magical world ...5. Do not forget about my birthday, which is in the winter. Many of my relatives are also born in winter, making the season even more exciting for me.

 6. The huge discounts are an indispensable part of the holidays, which is a perfect reason to be pampered with some purchase.7. A small nestled hut in the mountains is a perfect end to a hard working week. Only at the thought of such a vacation is your soul warm.8.Music December is my total favorite among the winter months.
   
This month, people are festive and somehow become better than ever.9.Child decoration is fabulous almost everywhere.
  
Everything is so beautiful that many times it takes you to a fairy-tale world.10.Child films are no less favorite activity during the cold winter evenings.Just imagine what relaxation is when you huddle in the warm blanket with your beloved person, light your favorite aromatic candle and let go of a beautiful romantic Christmas movie.I think that's exactly the purpose of the holidays.People get together and get better.Pay much more attention to our relatives.And enjoy the beauty that nature draws before our eyes.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments