Favorite lip balms!

декември 06, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
One of my favorite cosmetics is lip balms.
With them, I can experiment without much worrying about the consequences, or so I think. That is one of the reasons why these products are so favorite.
So in this post I will share you about my two favorite lip balms.


 I took the two lip balms I spoke to you a few months ago, but then I did not use them so intensely.
 The first balm is the Nivea brand I always trust when it comes to skin care.

 
The balm has a cherry flavor and gives a light pink color to the lips in use.
I like to use it instead of lipstick in the days when I do not want to wear makeup.
It performs its function wonderfully, leaving the lips hydrated and protected, and the light shiny particles give a special radiance that is not left unnoticed.
My other favorite lip balm is Essence, the Kiss care love series
To confess at first I did not like this product at all.The reason was the big pigmentation she left on her lips.The color I have is 07 fruity beauty and it's pretty raspberry on my lips and I did not think that's my color.After a few months, however, I decided to give him a second chance and after receiving some compliment, this balm became an indispensable part of my daily makeup.Since then I have been obsessed with this color.For balm is a long-lasting and economical product and you will certainly not regret if you want to try something new.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments