Favorite teas!

декември 21, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
I do not know if you know, but I'm not much of a teas.
And if I drink tea, it should be either very nice or sick or frozen eventually ...


 Over the past few months, I've come across really nice teas I want to share with you.

 
 One of my favorites is Lidl's vanilla flavor.Extremely economical product. 
Wonders deliciously vanilla, soothes and most importantly, does not have those acidic feelings that are felt in most teas.From Lidl I have tried their green and black tea, which are also very good, especially the green in the triangular bags, I think it was the brand Sir Eduard.
 My other favorite is the brand Ahmad Tea.The one I have is with a fruit flavor.Once again, a very pleasant scent, no sour taste, it is very well concentrated and with it you can really relax. 
The next three tea bags are on Bioprogram. 
Of them, I like the one who is the Light Night and the one with Apple and Cinnamon.I do not recommend many fruits because they feel the streak I was talking about above.For a person who does not like to drink tea, I think I have tried a lot of species, it is always possible and more ... 
However, if you are as pretentious as I do.
 I can say that Lidl's teas are the best.I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses!
 See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments