Testing a new product!

декември 18, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
I'm very excited because I've been thinking for several months that I want to try out a certain color of hair I have not had the courage until now.
But I finally decided, and the culprit for this is the most recent shampoo, which I will share today with my impressions.


 So, as I said for a long time, I was wondering if my hair would go black, but for some reason I did not want to risk painting her because the people around me were telling me different opinions.
Still, I did not stop thinking how I would look if I painted black?
That's why I found a compromise option in my new acquisition from Marion, and their Hair color shampoo in 59ebrony black.

As far as I know, these products are safe for hair because they do not contain ammonia and peroxide.This was one of the main reasons for choosing this type of product.The shampoo contains extract of aloe and keratin, which adds a beautiful, saturated color to the hair, makes it easier to comb, and strengthens the natural shine.The way I use it seems very easy, and it is on already wet hair, rubbing the product with massaging movements for 20min. and then wash off.The shampoo I have is a small pack of 40ml and is at an affordable price about 2lv. 
And a few hours later, as you can see, there is no result.
I am disappointed and would not recommend such a type of product.
Maybe if your hair is already painted and you only want to color the color.
But if you want to change your color, then you know you will be disappointed.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments