Artificial or natural Christmas tree!

декември 12, 2017


Hello, Beautiful!
I can not miss the decoration of the tree, which is why I am terribly excited. 
But in the last few years, I wonder what would be better to have a natural or artificial Christmas tree at home? 
That's why I decided that this post would be dedicated to this topic.


To admit, as I remember at home, we decorate an artificial Christmas tree. 
And my opinion about this may be slightly biased because I do not know what it is like to have a natural tree.But that's why I'm writing this post.Here are my observations.
 1. 
The size matters.When living in a small apartment and not having enough free space, it is imperative to choose a small size tree.This with the natural Christmas tree can not happen.

 2 Nowadays, the imitation of natural Christmas trees, which in no way hinders their brothers and can successfully deceive even the most connoisseurs of connoisseurs, is being improved. 
3. The price is a very important part of the choice of the tree.If you want a natural Christmas tree, you will have to spend a lot on the holidays.It is clear to everyone that at this time of year prices are inflated many times.Not in vain we have a saying "Day Food Years," which is quite relevant in this case.Unlike natural trees, artificial can be found at much more affordable prices if the old one is already tired and you want this year to rejoice your family with a new tree. 
4. When decorating the artificial tree makes much less dirt in the room.For really busy people, this is a very big plus.But I do not think the natural tree is so.While decorating it, I imagine everywhere around it countless needles and finger, which will then need to be cleaned quite often.
 5. The life expectancy.Here comes the saddest part of the picture.On the one hand, the artificial tree can be used for several years in a row.However, it is made of artificial materials.But it can not replace the aroma and spirit of the natural Christmas tree.On the other hand, the natural Christmas tree has a very short life, because once cut off and put in a home, it dies in a few weeks.However whatever you choose, do it with your heart and soul.And just enjoy the holiday. 
I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses!
 See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments