Let's try something new!

декември 06, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
I do not know about you, but I do not like much to experiment.
I prefer to step on already familiar soil, so the risk of mistakes is minimized.
This year, however, something unusual happened to me, not just from a cosmetic point of view.
  My choice of colors also surprises me and makes me think about many things, but this is another topic of conversation.


                                    I recently took the lipstick of Avon Color Trend.

 Color is not typical of me at all, but my girlfriend persuaded me to take it.
When I put it, I was surprised at how well it stood.
And I realized that one color could totally change the vision.

 The budget lipstick is very long lasting, with no problem lasting several hours.
The series itself consists of 25 colors, mostly in the purple-pink range.
When it is applied to the lips, the color gives a slight glow, and the aroma is very tender and pleasant, although it is quite strong for me.
The formula of my lipstick resembles a lip gloss, but its durability is like expensive lipstick.
Overall, I am quite pleased with my choice because the price is very affordable and I recommend it with both hands.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments