Favorite book for the week! December!

декември 03, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!Winter is my favorite time to read books.The feeling of getting stuck under a warm blanket with some interesting book and watching the snow falling out is incomparable ...

 I happened to fall on a book by a Bulgarian author.At first I was skeptical because I did not think that a Bulgarian writer would be intrigued by me in any way.It turned out I was wrong.At the moment I'm talking about the writer Lyudmila Filipova, for which I had only heard a few novels, but I had never read anything.The book I have is called Glass Fates.

 An extremely interesting book that tells of two girls and two boys created by embryos of the same biological parents but born of different mothers.The action develops in four different families and in four different countries.Women have become pregnant as a result of methods of assisted reproduction.A crime collects a twin division and their brother, and the case is directed by Inspector Valchanov, who falls in love with the beautiful English woman Trisha.I know it sounds rather complicated and boring, but I can assure you that in fact the book is very interesting to read.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments