Dear Santa Claus!

декември 19, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
I do not know, maybe it's a bit late to write now, my letter to the good old man, but I hope he will not forget me and go through the festive night and to me.


What do I wish for the New Year?
You'll think I'll ask for cosmetics, books, or some other material thing.
No!
What I will want is ...

 More love to accompany my life. 
I hope to finally find my prince to take me to the world of love. 
To create many new and good friendships. 
This is one of the reasons I started this blog.Not just because of my passion for writing, but with the blog I try to meet new and different people who have similar interests, to exchange ideas and maybe with them to create good friendships.
 To travel more. 
Travels are one of my passions.For me, the ideal job would be to wake up every day in a different place.I would very much like to have the opportunity to go around the world.
 To be better and to care for my relatives more.
 For the last few years I may have been absorbed in myself and paid little attention to my relatives.I have set myself the goal of changing it. 
Find my place.
 
As I mentioned, I still do not feel at home.I do not know why, but in recent years I feel very confused about the place where I live, and more about my work.I really want to get together and find the right way, or Santa Claus to show it to me, who knows ... 

Let me begin all that I have thoughtAnd let's not just start the things I think of and get them all the way.I'm talking about things like going to the gym, dancing, and many others who are on the New Year's agenda.
 To be successful in what I doI'm talking about the blog I want to develop next year.So, dear Santa, this is my list.I have been obedient over the past year and I hope you can help me fulfill my wishes
 Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments