Rubella Virgo Natural Beauty Cocoa Butter! A really successful purchase!

януари 18, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
As you already know the last time I did not hit a nice hand cream and I was very disappointed with this fact.
But from this unsuccessful purchase I learned a few lessons: first, I do not buy anything that has in my content argan, and secondly - I do not buy anything that is sealed and can not smell or if I accidentally stop at such product, I have only read good reviews about it.
So it is said to look at the situation on the positive side.


 I just happened to fall on Rubella Virgin Natural Beauty Cocoa Butter and I can say with a hand to say I fell in love.

Yes, that's how it turned out to be my most successful purchase for the past few months, and I bought it as a joke.
I had not planned it at all, but from the moment I smelled it, and believe me no such smell, this cream captured my heart.
The smell of this cream reminds me of a cocoon bar or coffer bars, a homemade cake and gives a really nice and cozy feeling.
The texture is dense and dense and absorbs very quickly.
It softens and hydrates the skin well, and is also extremely suitable for soft and brittle nails like mine.

Ingredients: AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PETROLATUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARETH-25, CETEARETH-6, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER, AROMA, PARFUM, TOCOPHEREL ACETATE, EDTA DISODIUM, 2BROMO -2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL, DICHLOROBENZYL ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINAMAL, HYDROXYISOXEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOL, CI 19140, CI 14720.
Packaging is 75ml and the price is more than affordable, I took it for the symbolic 1.40 from the nearby store, but I believe it can be found anywhere.
I generally recommend this product with both hands, a good solution for the cold winter days.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments