Balea Sanfte Waschcreme!

януари 31, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
For a couple of months I'm going to write this review, but something else is coming up and I'm not getting it published.
If you're wondering what I'm talking about right now, I'll explain, it's about Balea Sanfte's facial cleansing face.
This is a Balea Mildes Washgel cleansing gel for normal and mixed skin with Lotus & Bambusextrakt.

Generally I was looking for a washed gel with a cooling effect, so I've been wondering for so long whether I like this product or not.The reason for my hesitation is the fact that when I was buying Balea Sanfte Waschcreme, my fantasies were one picture, and in fact it turned out to be different.Yet its positive aspects are much more than this small pass on my side.My first impressions on Balea Sanfte are that it gently cleanses the skin and easily removes makeup.It does not irritate the eyes, which surprised me a lot.The packaging you get when you buy the cream is very beautiful, containing 150ml of product.Its consistency is creamy with light fruit particles and the smell that envelops you while using it is very light citrus and takes you on an exotic journey.
 In its composition it contains::Aqua, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyl Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum, Alcohol Denat., Mannitol, Sodium Carbomer, Cellulose, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Geraniol, Alpha - Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Limonene, Linaloo.
It is recommended to use it in the morning and in the evening, applying massage to the face, neck and décolleté, then rinsing.
The product is very economical, I have been using it personally for the fifth month and has barely reached half the quantity.
The price is more than good, you can find it in DM for about 5lv.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments