My weight loss diary! Week two!

януари 20, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
I'm disappointed. By now, with the regime I'm trying to observe for the second week, I'm failing. Time is not much, yet I should at least have dropped it.
The reason for my annoyance is that there were days when I had not eaten anything, not for anything but because I was sick and literally could not take any food.
And my food regime basically consists of the following:

Morning
In most of the times I eat fruits that are mostly seasonal and oatmeal nuts.


 Lunch
Here I generally eat everything but in moderate quantities, and this week I was all over soups.



 Dinner
The main ingredient in my dinners is soup, and in particular cream soups.
I prefer them because I think they are much more nutritious than regular soups

  
 I suppose my regime will change later because I'm just experimenting right now.Despite my failure over these two weeks, I think that this regime is very appropriate, especially in the winter months, because soups are one of my favorite things are warming up at this time of year.I will not give up my goals even after the initial failure because I really want to change and I know that good things are getting slow.I would greatly appreciate sharing your diet and acting.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments