Friday! The Dalai Lama Magic Table to Realize Desires!

януари 26, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!I decided to make a new rubric that would be every Friday.On this day I will publish everything that made me impression during the week.The themes will be the most varied of the kind of mystique, the business, the self-interested articles that inspired me, and all that has intrigued me in some way and I want to share with you.I recently came across an interesting article that inevitably raised my mood and increased my curiosity, so I decided to re-create it.First few words about the Dalai Lama.The Dalai Lama is actually a title and is a combination of the Sino-Mongolian word dalai, which means "ocean" and the Tibetan word lama, meaning "chief high priest".He is a spiritual leader not only of the Buddhists in Tibet and Mongolia but is perceived as a great guru by millions of people around the world.
 
His main lessons relate to: happiness, strength, potential, love, anxiety, success, luck, risk, inner peace, solitude, enemies, compassion, disputes and all those aspects of the human soul that can be analyzed and described in action and lessons.My attention has attracted the so-called table of desires according to the Dalai Lama.All you have to do to find out at what stage of your life you are and whether your desires will come true is to think about a question and put your finger on any of the numbers in the table below, and the importance of figures.




I hope that this post will make you cheerful and hope that your dreams will come true!
Kisses!
See you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments