Let's look into the future!

януари 05, 2018

Hello Beautiful
!In fact, I can admit this may be a slightly misleading title, and not quite.
 I was wondering how to name this post so as to avoid cliché titles such as:Planning together! or What are my plans! 
That's why I chose a slightly provocative and unusual title for today's topic, which isWhat's next in the blog this year!

 My blog is comparatively soon, but it has quickly become my favorite pastime. 
I love moments when I sit down to write it or plan my week.
 This is the time when I relax and think about the things that make me happy ...I want to make it my favorite place for you and I will focus on this year.I plan to run three positions every week.

 On Monday, Saturday and Sunday.
 I will leave one of my favorite rubrics, which I started last year's "favorite book of the week" which I will release on Sunday. 
As I'm going to start eating differently than now,
 I'm thinking of dropping kilos with "What I eat in the week" and everything that's going on with my body during this time.Like that, I'll do it every Saturday.
 On Wednesday I will write about the rest of the things that excite me.
 I hope to be constant and to keep strictly the plan I have set up as I was constant with the blogs I posted around Christmas. 
I'd love to be useful to you and find what I'm doing for something useful, and that's one of the goals to create this blog. 
Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments