Book of the Week!

януари 28, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
This week I decided to give a chance to another Bulgarian author because the last few I read were pretty good and left really nice impressions in my mind.
This is the Bulgarian author Vanya Shtereva and her novel Milla Merlin.

In fact, it was written not only by Vanya Shtereva, but also by Lyudmila Saneva, a singer and actress.The book tells of two women, Milla and Merlin, who are not familiar and at first sight have nothing but their love for the same man Victor.Mila lives with Victor for eight years without suspecting that he has a mistress, and that is clear only on the day of his death when he died in a crash.And by accidentally getting mail exchanged in Mila, she understands the existence of Merlin, who robbed a bank on the day of the crash and was in jail at the time.To admit the book I do not like it at all.The plot itself is not what I expected from the description, and the style not writing does not fascinate me.Overall, I would not recommend the book, even though there were some really good hits.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments