Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Nude! A really good foundation!

януари 24, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
I know there may be no point in this post because the product I'm going to talk to is a few years ago, but above all this block is about the things that excite me, and now I'm excited about that background, so I decided to make a quick review of those of you who, like me, are discovering it now.


Generally I avoid strong makeup and almost do not use background powder, powder or anything on my face, I resort to their use only in the most extreme situations.
For this reason, only now pick up foundation Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h

My first impressions of this background are wow ...The product promises 25 hours to remain unchanged on the face.I do not know if she's doing the 25 hours, but over 10 hours is definitely doing. It's not changing, and you can make sure your makeup will remain intact until you decide to remove it.Its creamy texture resists moisture and warmth, making it perfect for warm and hot summer days.The formula of the product is enriched with a mineral complex that revives the skin and makes it look somehow hydrated and full of energy.Its coverage is more moderate than full, yet it's one of the best drug-based dots.Generally, you will not be disappointed if you decide to bet on this background for your daily makeup.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments