Budget nail polish!

януари 12, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!I do not know about you, but I like not spending too much money on cosmetics.And if I can save some leva, I will be particularly happy with this fact.Today I will share you with a trick I've found and that saves a lot of money.


It's about nail polish.Until now, there was no case I did not go into a cosmetics shop and did not come up with at least one nail polish in my hand.Though I know it will dry out in time, and I will not be able to get it all the way, I always get it, and every time I clean up my cosmetics I feel sorry to throw them away.Over the last few months I have found for myself that it is much more economical to buy a size traveler than a large full-size option.So first I have a bigger choice of colors and secondly I can waste it all the way, but the most important thing is that I save from the cost of the big size.


Some of my favorite varnishes are Golden Rose, they have a great variety and are at extremely affordable prices.I can not miss to mention that there are also really high-quality varnishes that are worth the price.These are Oriflame's brands, but only in certain series, as I've bought a full-size version of the same brand, but with super bad quality.
 I think it is now time to mark my favorite varnishter from which I have stored one more pack and he is the Bio Fresh brand with vitamin E. People tell you, this is the unique product from which my nails have lengthened and have acquired the hardness that I have always wanted.Another favorite budget product in this category is the Perfekt desiccant and topcoat.It's really a good hit and is a perfect solution for those of you who do not have a UV lamp.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments