Favorite book of the week!

януари 07, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!I am very excited because I dare to get a book in English for the first time since I was not sure at the level of my language.Nevertheless, my desire has prevailed, and now, in the last few days, I enjoy really interesting and very useful reading.


                                          The book says: GangLands Russia by Ross Kemp

In spite of my expectations, for a dull and incomprehensible book, I was fascinated by the first page.The book is very comprehensible and intriguing.Perhaps it is for people whose language is above average, I really can not determine.The book tells the secret organization Trojan Indoustries, which is positioned in Moscow and is fighting against neo-Nazi extremists attacking innocent Russian citizens.After one of his matches, the protagonist Alexi Zukov, a very good kickboxer, gets a strange phone call that will change his life.An unknown voice with an American accent tells him to visit the nearest hospital because his girlfriend is there.When she leaves her girlfriend's room, Alexi meets the same voice who informed him about the condition of his girlfriend and tells him to follow him if he wants to know what really happened to her.This man is one of the founders of Troyan Industry and offers Alexi the unique opportunity to embody the most sought-after terrorist organization and avenge his girlfriend.Will he succeed in the task that Troyan Industry has put to him?I do not know!I still read the book, but I can assure you it is very interesting and you will certainly not be bored with it.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments