My weight loss diary! Week three!

януари 28, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
The time has come for the review of week three of my change.
To confess I quite wronged this week because my nerves play a bad joke, but that's not an excuse.
However, I feel happy because my stomach is apparently shrinking.
I plan to start exercises at home and after another week and go back to the gym.
This week my main breakfast was fruit, muesli and whose.







Lunch
Mainly for lunch I ate a ripe bean with cabbage in the oven, potato in the oven, liver with onions and salads
.

 Dinner
As usual, my supper consists mainly of soups. But this week I was wrong with one of my favorite dinners, namely home-made pizza.

I almost gave up the bread and the stuffed.
I do not eat junk food either.
So far I feel very good, even with the sins.
Sometimes a person needs to dissipate anyway.
I can not wait to start training because training is the most important part of the weight loss process.
That's for now.
I hope I've been useful to you!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments