What I read!

август 06, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 Summer is in full swing and this is a fact that no one can deny.On social networks I only see photos from the sea that inspired me to write today's post.And it will be about interesting books to take on the beach.


There is hardly anyone who has not heard of Jorge Bukai
 Just a few months ago, however, I accidentally came across two of his books, which I think are ideal for the hot summer days on the beach.My first suggestion is Jorge Bukai-Fairy Tales.

 The book is a collection of stories that explore individual aspects of the human soul. The main themes the author has emphasized are: love, friendship, hate, dependence on others. The interesting thing about all stories is the unexpected end that will make you Thoughts about the essence of life.
 My second suggestion is again a book by the author, namely: Jorge Bukai - Let me tell you.
 If you ever asked questions like: What makes us happy? Who am I? Where am I going? Who? Here you can find some of the answers to these questions.The stories you read will touch, laugh, or just make you think, but one thing is certain they will not leave you indifferent.My next proposal is for the ladies, this is a book that grabbed me from the first lines and was written by a Bulgarian author.
Diary of the extraordinary woman-Monika ValeriyevBefore I accidentally found the book, I had never heard of the author, but once I got it I was able to read it for about a week, which could show how much I liked it. The book was written as a diary, but not the typical diary Which we all know.Each chapter is devoted to a particular month of the year and describes the woman's emotional state during this period. The author provides guidance and advice to women about how we can easily get through these months and how to stay true to each other.I certainly recommend each of these books, they are interesting and uninteresting, while giving us many themes for reflection.I hope I was helpful!Would you like to share your favorite books?Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments