The Perfect Hair Mask in the Summer!

август 09, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!As you know, I redeem hair masks and I'm not afraid to experiment with them.Every time I'm looking for a new hair mask in the hope of creating miracles and making my hair a relatively easy and pleasant process.


The hair mask that caught my attention this time is L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5.


And before you criticize me, let me know that the product is not new, but I just rediscovered it recently and decided to share it with you. 
I do not know about you, but the sun has a strong influence on my hair. During this period, it becomes dry, very easily polluted and tears more often than usual. 
When I want to restore it, however, I inevitably rely on time-tested products such as: L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5.



 This hair mask promises to deepen your hair, giving it a shine and making it easy to comb.Successfully copes with the other 5 signs of dry hair, namely: hair loss, dryness, rudeness, thickening and tangling of the tips.When you touch the mask for the first time, you will be surprised at how smooth and creamy its texture is, allowing easy and even application in its use.One of the main ingredients of the product is ceramide cement, which moisturizes hair in depth and gives resistance and durability to the hair.You get the mask in a convenient container that is 300ml, easy to carry and convenient to store.It is recommended to use the mask once a week, staying with it for about 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing the hair.The product can be found in pharmacies and specialized stores at the price of about 10lv. 
I'm glad to let you know what your favorite hair mask is! 
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments