The Truth About Weight Loss With Kinoa!

август 09, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!In recent years, Kinoa has become extremely popular as a superfood and a successful weight loss tool. When I found out about it, I was terribly excited because it was a new product I had never tried before, and secondly I would have diversified my menu when I was trying to lose weight, and not only.

 




 The strange thing about me ,was that I had not heard of this useful and miraculous food until a few years ago. I suppose that many of you are so.Here's why my curiosity prevailed, as I always began reading and scouting to find out why she was so popular and really justified her reputation.A little known fact is that Kinoata's grains are actually part of a green-leaved plant like spinach and beet and not as most people think it is grain crops.
The delusion comes from the fact that the finished product we take for consumption is in the form of small grains.These small grains have a number of useful and irreplaceable qualities, such as protein, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, various oxidants, vitamins B and E, as well as all the amino acids necessary for the human body.
 It is cut into many dietetic programs because the fibers contained in the grains cope successfully with fat and cholesterol and prevent the body from digesting them. For successful dietary use, it also helps to keep us well for a long time, Due to the high protein content.There are several types: white Kinoa, which is currently the most widespread, royal-coarser and reddish color, and last but not least black-most suitable for salads as it remains slightly crispy.
 I take a picture of one of the species I think is white Kinoa. I can not give an opinion because I have not tried it yet but I really do not have the patience. I fell on quite interesting recipes on the internet so when I try one of them I will give Your personal impression.What else do we not know about Cinema?Perhaps the fact that it is one of the few gluten-free foods or that protects the locomotor from cartilage wear. This incredible product keeps the skin elastic and slows the aging process as well as the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.So, ladies and gentlemen, eating Kinoa can be as morning, afternoon and evening, so you can eat it both hot and cold. You have a great choice. 
 I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses!
 See you soon!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments