Favorite book of the week! August!

август 26, 2017

Hello, Beautiful! 

Soon, I have a great apathy. I have no inspiration, and all I want to do is bury my head in the pillow and read for hours.Strange right?
And in the last few days I really do this basically. Every free minute I take the phone and bury myself in my favorite reading app.


 I'm not going to be surprised this week by sharing my passion for the series Luxury to Jennifer.L.Argenturaut.I'm really obsessed with these books. It has not happened to me yet, and the feeling is somewhat weird. I'm shaking though. When I get to the last book in my soul there will be an emptiness like when a favorite series ends ...Still, every night I catch myself how I can not look away from the screen for hours, but as much as I do not want, I still need sleep, and evenings are the only time I can enjoy this passion.In the first book, the characters were not yet well known to me, so I did not have a great deal about the book as a whole, although I was interested in reading it. After finishing the first part for two days, which is a kind of record, I fell in love In Damon and Kitty - the main characters of the series.Daeman is my favorite. In him I find many of the features I want to have my future mate, but this is another topic of conversation ...His ability to defend what he loves is just poignant.The attraction that is tangible between him and Kitty is beginning to become something more ......Kitty, on the other hand, has her legitimate fears about her feelings about Daeman.Against the backdrop of this confused relationship, there is a new, attractive and mysterious boy at school who is not indifferent to Kitty and surprisingly can fight Daeman.What will be the choice of the main character will allow you to find out yourself by reading the book.Will I be glad to write your opinion if you have read one of the books?I hope I've been used!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments