The perfect RAW spring salad!

август 07, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
Finally, it's time to write this post I had planned for at least a month. I just did not reach him.I do not know if it ever happened to you once again rediscover the taste of a product you know so far, trying it in another form and totally falling in love with it. It happened to me recently, so this salad became one of my favorite. To eat it at all times without getting tired.



Necessary products:
Zucchini-2pcs
Carrots-2pcs
Copper-2 tbsp
Vinegar balsamic white-2pcs
Dill-1/2 connections
Garlic-3.4 cloves
Olive oil-2

How is it prepared?
 First wash and peel the zucchini and carrots. Cut the vegetables into thin strips with a potato peeler.From honey, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, prepare the dressing.Mix the vegetables together with the dressing, stir well and leave in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Bon Appetit!

I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments