Summer mood in colors!

август 07, 2017

Hello, Beautiful! 
I do not know if I mentioned but the varnishes are my other passion for cosmetics. Unfortunately, I do not have nice nails because they are prone to breaking, but that does not prevent me from buying new and new varnishes every month, and changing them according to the mood.When I was in England, I had a period of polish, it did not last for two or three days, but when I got home, things changed so I enjoyed it so much.





If you're wondering about a place where lacquers are cheap and affordable, then it's DM.They last for more than 7 days without milling.Do not dry quickly when in the bottle.They stand extremely beautiful on the nails.You can find them at a price of 3 to 15lv depending on whether they are on promotion or not.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments