Hot Salad with Spinach!

август 10, 2017

Hello, Beautiful! 
 One of my weaknesses when it comes to cooking and cooking are salads.I love preparing and experimenting with them.Today I decided to share with you an interesting and useful salad that can successfully diversify your menu.


 Ingredients:

 
2hrs Kinoa

 Frozen spinach 6 cubes or 150g
 Cream cheese a pack
 Two cloves of garlic 
One pinch of dill 
One pm Olive oil, salt and pepper
 How is it done:Soak the cinema in advance for about 2 hours. Then put the water to boil, and when it starts boiling, you put the Kinoata. Leave it until it's ready.In another pot, you put water again to boil, and when it's ready, let the spinach run for about a minute.Wadi Kinoatta and Spanaka, you win and mix with the other ingredients.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments