Favorite Hair Products! Month August!

август 30, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!

Maybe I mentioned, and maybe not, but hair products are some of the easiest and most affordable products I tend to experiment with without fear of consequences.This month, for my hair I staked on products with fresh smells that made my everyday life with one more summer idea than it is.I'm talking about one of my favorites, namely ....

                                                      Garnier Fructis Sos Repair
 Shampoo is extremely affordable and effective. Made with a special formula to give a new life to dry and damaged hair, and only after three uses. Enriched with Indian grape and keril oil, fruit and plant extracts such as vitamin B3 and vitamin B6. The formula does not contain parabens, as most products in this class. A combined, all these ingredients smoothen the surface of the hair, and the cracks caused by external     aggressions fill up.Hair revives naturally, becomes soft and shiny.The price of the product is about 4 leva and can be found everywhere the brand is offered.My second favorite this month.
                                                  Yves Rocher's dyed hair conditioner

The next step with which I love to scratch my hair is by using a well-chosen balm.
 For the first time I trust Yves Rocher and I can say that I am fascinated.The balm promises shiny hair with vibrant colors!Thanks to its antioxidant properties balm with color Hawthorn, protects color and protects hair from the sun with its UV protection.The product does not contain parabens, silicone or animal ingredients.It can be found in pharmacies at a price of around 6lv.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments