Favorite book of the week!

август 12, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 For a long time this project has been rotating in my head and I think now is the perfect time to start it.Every week I will review a book that has attracted my attention and at the end of the month I will write a summary on the topic.

 For a couple of months I've been buried in self-cultivation and knowledge books. I think everybody is good at reading at least one such book in their lives.They are quite useful and uninterrupted reading, and they can also help you solve any problems if you have or answer questions that turn around in your head.The end of last week, I accidentally came across the book:
 
                                       The 200 Top Robin Sharma Success Principle

 Robin Sharma is one of my favorite authors in the field. He is a Canadian writer, and his books are bestsellers, and they are successfully helping hundreds of people around the world.The main topics that can be found in his books are related to: The spiritual side of things that is important: One can live in a simple, healthy, happy life Life is short and must work fully and as well as a lot Others in this direction.The book you will be talking about today can be found online.It is short but very useful.Inspiring and, at the same time, unrelated.It reads in one breath because it is not bulky, and you can learn from it so much ...Here are some top 5 principles that impressed and inspired me.1. Sleep less. This is the best investment that can make your life more productive ....2. Every morning spend an hour on personal development. Meditate, visualize your day, get inspirational lyrics to tune in, listen to motivating recordings or read valuable literature ......3. Use the elastic method to clear your mind so that you can only focus on the good side of things4. Take away every Sunday night for yourself and follow strictly the discipline of this habit ...5. Keep the target, not the result. In other words, it does things because you like it because it will help someone or it will be a valuable experience. Do not do it for money or recognition. They will come by themselves ....There are many tips you can successfully apply in your life and make it much better and more productive than it is, but for this you need to spend a little of your time reading the book to the end.I'd be glad to share what your favorite books are!I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments