Favorite book of the week! August!

август 18, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!I continue with my favorite book series in which I share someone who has impressed me.A few days ago, I accidentally found a book that was not new, but I liked it a lot, so I decided to try and make a review.

  I'm talking about the Obsidan book, which is the first of Jennifer's Lux series

 I found this book quite accidentally, and then in jutsu, where they were also reviewing.Then I went through the internet and found it online.I started to read just to see what was going on in the book and so on 2 ... at night.When I broke my eyes, I could not believe how late it had happened.It has not happened to me so long in a book.The genre of the book is fantasy, romance and is more about teenagers, but I do not mind to diversify.The story is played between the three main heroes who are teenagers: Katie, Damon and Die.The main character, Katie, moves to West Virginia with her mother, and the cause of the radical change in teenage life is her father's death.In this small and seemingly quiet town, neighbors find themselves incredibly charming and arrogant young Daeman and his twin sister Di.Katie likes me more like my soul mate - slightly cluttered, sometimes inappropriate sarcasm, likes to read books, and has her own personal blog. How can I not love her?Both Katie and her are becoming real friends, which further complicates Katie's intentions to stay as far away from the amazingly irritating and charming Daeman.Will he be able to withstand the temptation called Damon?What secrets hides the city, where everyone seems to know each other?I remain for you to answer these questions by reading the book.I hope I've been useful to you with a varied idea of ​​light, summer reading.I'd love to share what your favorite books are.Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments