Favorite book of the week! September!

септември 30, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!Again I return with my favorite rubric and my passion for reading.Honestly, after my success from the previous month, I somehow could not find a book to get my attention.However, this book we are going to talk about is something new and fresh, and it is definitely worth it to stay and read the next lines.


The main character in today's post is Jane Costello-Unmarried Girls.

 I first fall for this author.
 
And to admit, from the reading to the moment, the style of writing and I like it very much.
 
The author writes extremely fascinating, and unselfishly.
 
The book tells of 28-year-old Samantha Brooks, who believes she has met the ideal man. She is convinced that Jamie with whom she has been together since her sixth birthday is her husband. But things do not always look the way they are. Jamie dreams of going around the world and does not want to hear about family and children. And on a wonderful day, he decided to leave Samantha. Sam is ready for everything to get him back. But for that she needs the help of her best friends. Will the plan succeed? Or will she meet new and unexpected love? Really I do not know. I have not finished the book yet, but I can assure you that it is uninteresting and interesting.The story of Jamie and Sam is fascinating.I generally recommend the book because it will take you to a distant and exciting world.I hope I've been useful to you!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments