Spray or foot cream! What works?

септември 20, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 Summer is one of my favorite seasons, and not just because of hot nights and cold cocktails.
 I like it all this season.It's almost everything.
 There are also things that are sometimes annoying, such as foot care.
 Do not get me wrong.I love to take care of myself, but this season is a must to pay our daily attention to our feet.And honestly, this can be a pretty unpleasant obligation.

 I decided to try two options to keep my feet fresh. 
And finally, in the summer, give you my opinion about them. 
My first experience with this activity was my spontaneous purchase from Kaufland, namelyDeo spray for Happy Foot foot and refreshing feet.

 According to the description, the foot spray has a deodorizing and cooling effect. 
Designed for use in the presence of unpleasant odors and fungi on the legs.Some of its component elements are tea tree oil and triclosan.
 They have antiseptic action and help to protect the skin of the legs from irritation and discomfort as well as from unpleasant fungi.
 I am not happy with this product at all. 
When applied, it leaves white traces.
 Extremely unpleasant, both as a sensation and as a smell.
 The cooling effect it promises is not felt as such. 
The product was quickly ended, and some time it started to run sideways. 
I would not recommend and would not buy this type of product again.
My second experience is the stock of Avon "Foot Works".
To confess after the previous experience, it was very difficult for me to trust any foot product. 
Avon, however, is a brand I have never disappointed so far, so when I saw that I was offering such a product I immediately took it.
 The cream is designed to reduce the stubborn sores that are constantly appearing in the summer.Makes the skin on the feet softer and fed. 
The product arrives in a plastic package of 75ml.Consistency is light and absorbs quickly.I personally use it as part of my routine before sleep.
 I really see an effect after the third use.
 I have no problem with the oars, my legs are soft and they smell fresh.
 I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments