Favorite book of the week!September!

септември 16, 2017

Hello, Beautiful! 
Lately I do not have much time to read, despite all my choices I have chosen some interesting books that I can not wait to talk about.

 The book in today's post is a different subject than the previous one.
 It's called Beverly Jigers' Psychic Paradigm.

 It is directed to parapsychology and the author and claims that every person has psychic potential. 
As it can be highly developed and manifested, as in the psychic, psychic or astral open people, etc. 
The book offers a practical program that will help us become more effective in our daily lives and work. 
By following the advice, we will improve our accuracy, our sensitivity to colors and shapes will be exaggerated, easier to see over long distances, to be able to "read" in a sealed envelope, etc.All promises, I think, sound somewhat crazy. 
To confess the book is quite difficult to read.Everything is explained superficially and is definitely a big disappointment. 
Soon I have an interest in such type of books and most of them are very interesting and useful.And even if this book is not what I expected, she taught me some techniques I did not suspect. 
That's why I love books, because you can learn something from everybody. 
I'd love to share what kind of books you prefer. 
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments