Favorite book of the week!

септември 08, 2017

Hello, Beautiful!
 To confess honestly, I did not have much time to read this week.And if it were not the last two books in the Jennifer Armentraut series, I could hardly start reading any other book

The midnight fiasco with the books in the series continues, which may only tell you that I am already completely obsessed with Lux.The author writes, so fascinatingly, that until you finish your head, you just can not close the book.Although the fourth book, "The Base", is not as strong as I expected.

That did not stop me from finishing it for just 4 days, which is a kind of record for me.In my book, my darling Daeman will do her best to get Katie back, who is kidnapped.As always, he has an insane plan for her salvation.New heroes are emerging that turn history into something different.But what will happen and if Damon's plan succeeds?You can only understand if you read the book.
The Last Fifth Book Opposition is really confusing
 Here we see a totally different side of the main characters.Mankind is in danger after the Delixians descend and everything is in the hands of Damon, Dawson, and Di. 
Their behavior is really strange and confusing. 
You can not tell who is a friend and who an enemy. 
Katie is desperate, but standing and watching everything collapse is not an option. 
Will Damon choose the side of good or evil? 
Will it support its kind or choose the country of love?
 Even I do not know the answer to these questions, as 
I still keep reading the book with great impatience. 
I strongly recommend all the books from Lux, but only if you are adventurous and love to read fiction. 
As I said above, the author writes very fascinatingly and starts reading the books, you will do it in one breath.
 I read them on your phone downloaded online, which is a great minus, as the eyes quickly get tired.
 I hope I was helpful!
 Kisses!
 See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments