How to react when someone insults us for no reason!

октомври 23, 2018

Hello friends!
 Do not let anyone foolishly distract you from your path and bring you negative feelings.I created this blog to be a place for positive emotions, a place where one would want to come back when he is not ok but also a place from which you can find answers to questions that matter to you.That is exactly why I will write posts like this, painful for me, but I hope to help them with all those who have encountered a similar problem.



Over the years I have regretfully offended me for no reason, just because I am bigger than the others and even more sad is that these insults come from men.From strangers to me, insults I have not provoked with anything.In most cases, after such experiences, one closes within himself and begins to become critical to himself, distrustful of others, and unable and unworthy of how to express and defend his opinion.So it happened to me.Over the years, I have become an introvert and a person who does not trust anyone and anything.My friends count on one hand, and the more sad is that I did nothing to change the situation that I hate now.

 Recently a stranger happened to hurt me again and then I asked myself the question:How should I react in such a situation?Until now, I did not have to have the need to respond to such a type of attitude, but the years change people as it did to me.The options in this situation were several:
 
1.
Anger 
This is the initial reaction of the subconscious that sends a signal to the brain to defend yourself in such situations.But after the first few seconds of shock, the next thing you need to think about is why should I fall to its level? To respond to insult would be like a "gift" to the other person, because that's how you will admit that the offense really worked and affected you.This is the reason to immediately dismiss this as a remedy.Firstly, because it shows that I take seriously the offense. Secondly, this can also be interpreted as the fact that in insult there is truth, which is absurd.Thirdly, this attitude upsets me and hurts, which can only lead to more insults on the other side.2. Return the insultA completely senseless attack that only take the weak to show supremacy.Another thing that will lead us to bring us down to the level of the other person.
 
3. AcceptanceThis may seem like the weakest option in this situation, but it is actually the opposite.If she accepts and does not respond to the offense, she will not have affected me in any way, and that I am "over these things."Find out what's best for you and follow it all the way.Defend your point of view and do not let others hurt you and influence your decisions.Be strong and independent and a little more selfish.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments