Hair Mask Against Hair Loss?

октомври 13, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!I do not know if it happened to you, but during the warmer months my hair starts to tear a lot and sometimes falls on whole tops, which is pretty scary.So a few months ago, right at the peak of my hair loss, I started looking around for a mask that would soften this process at least.

 In one of the neighborhood cosmetics stores I came across BioPharma's mask, namely HERBAGENE - against hair loss, greasy roots and dry ends of hair.And just because I tested it I delayed this review so much.

 ➽Packaging and vision.The hair mask comes in a standard 150ml plastic package with a very fresh and clean design.The mask is very medium, which was one of the reasons I took this mask. When I chose it, I did not want anything in big size simply because my idea was to be able to do it as soon as possible.The consistency is very pleasant to touch, almost creamy, and the color is very fresh and gives an exceptionally springy mood.I really love my hair products to have a nice color to grab your attention and inspire youRearrange the maskThe main ingredients are plant extracts, which was the second reason for my choice.Most of them are nettles, white birch, sage, rosemary, softeners and proteins, and as a scent I would say that the nettle is predominant, it feels quite intense, which for me is no problem.
Private activityAccording to the instructions, the mask is placed on the hair, after washing, applied along the length of the hair. It is delicately masked and left to act for 10-15 minutes, then rinsed with lukewarm water.My impression of the mask is that there is absolutely no effect from its use.I did not notice performing the action for which it was intended.So I would advise you not to spend your money on this product.Product price.The mask can be found at a price ranging from $ 3 to $ 5 depending on where you buy it.➽Fix of 1 to 10.My rating is 3 points because of the fragrance and freshness of the product.I hope I've been useful to you!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments