7 Things To Fall In Love In Autumn!

октомври 16, 2018

Hello friends! 
"Autumn has always been my favorite season. It seems that beauty blossoms in everything. It has been kept all year long for the big final." - Lauren de Stefano 
That's true, but this year, more than anything, I had no patience to come to me because of inspiration and creativity.If there is someone who still does not love this beautiful season, in today's post I will try to inspire him to fall in love in autumn by showing him my 7 things because of that I love autumn.

 1. Nature 
I can not understand people who do not like walking around nature, as well as those who do not go home and have a dull life doing the same things every day over and over again. 
These people have no idea what they are missing, denying themselves the opportunity to experience some of the most magical moments nature can give to man.

 Another plus of autumn are the wonderful temperatures that allow the body to relax after endless summer heat.
These days are so small and invaluable that it is the sin of passing them just like that.
As an added bonus to everything I want to add the evening walks that I love at this time of the year.
When I walk around nature and see all those wonderful colors she has created, it inspires me to dream and to be creative.
2. Gourmet and warm soup!

 To admit, until a few years ago, I did not like pumpkin at all, but that changed, and now I often reach for her to make a delicious and warm cream soup.
And when it comes to soups I adore them during this time of the year, especially cream soups.
They are my weakness and I can eat them without bothering me.
  3. The soft blanket!
There is nothing more tempting for me than having a decent holiday after a hard day of work, just relaxing wrapped in my soft, puffy blanket that I adore with a nice book.
4.Pacific red wine!

 Speaking of relaxation and pleasant moments, another thing I love is to enjoy a glass of homemade red wine. Generally I do not drink alcohol, but this drink at this time of year is my favorite part of the day.
5.Interesting book
Here is no need to comment on how much I love to read. But I have noticed that in some seasons like the summer I just do not have enough time to enjoy this pleasure, just like the evening evenings. 

 6.Aromatic candle


 When I lived in England, I fell in love with the aromatic candles. 
By then I had not tried them, but there was a specialized candle store 
I visited every week and I was just addicted to it. Unfortunately, as I came back to Bulgaria, of such a great variety of aromatic candles that would make me return there again and again. However, they remain tempting for me at this time of the year. 
7. The homely comfort
 For me, the home-like coziness is the peace to go home after a long working day, to wear comfortable household clothes, to relax with a glass of red wine and a favorite book wrapped in a soft blanket and not to hurry for nowhere. 
There is nothing better than this especially if you are surrounded by the people you love.These are my seven reasons to love autumn. 
Kisses! 
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments