My favorite,budget mascara!

февруари 21, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
One of the most budget and nice spirals I've used over the years is Maybelline.
I have used other cosmetic products of the brand, which has never misused me either as a price, neither as a quality nor as an expectation.
This time I will tell you about their famous mascara Maybelline Lash Sensational.

Even when the Lash Sensational mascara came out I went to buy it because I did not want to experiment with a new and untested brand.
And the review I write a few months later based on my impressions.
What does the mascara promise?
The mascara promises bulky and curved eyelashes without straining. 

Easy to apply and thicken from the roots to the top thanks to its curved silicone brush, as well as a long lasting black eye color to make the look much more sensual and incredible.
Does he fulfill the promises?

I like the formula of the mascara, which is liquid, and easy to apply to the eyelashes.The brush is extremely comfortable to use.It does not make the lashes, which is very important to me and I feel comfortable when I am with her.It does not irritate my eyes. 
It lasts long and is perfect for everyday life.I did not see it lending volume, at least not to my eyelashes, and certainly does not twist or prolong the lashes.Generally, I would recommend the spiral.I am personally happy with her.The spiral can be found at the drugstores at a price of about 15BGN.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments