Biote Skin Energy!

февруари 14, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
This post had to write it a long time since I used it
Biote Skin Energy - body lotion from the end of last summer, but somehow I still did not find time for it.
However, I wanted to share your impressions of this product because I am very pleased with it.


                                                                   Biote Skin Energy 


I do not know about you. But I have periods in which my skin is dry and I search for all sorts of ways to moisturize it and give it the energy I need.During the summer months, this is extremely important for me, so I'm looking for cosmetics with this kind of action, but as an additional requirement for the functions of the products, they also have a cooling effect.This purchase was quite spontaneous in one of my DM visits.My first impression when I took the tube in my hands was the very nice design of the pack and the amount of 250ml.The smell was very pleasant and fresh, and the skinnergy words were exactly the ones I bought the product for.On the same day I used my new asset and stayed fascinated.The product was extremely fast thanks to the modern Nutri Moist 48H complex that it contains.The complex helps to keep moisture in the dermis for 48H.The body lotion does not contain parabens, paraffins and dyes.
 Content;Aqua;Olea Europaea Fruit Oil;Glycerin;Glyceryl Stearate;Cetyl Palmitate;Dimethicone;Cetearyl Alcohol;Ceteareth-21;Cyclopentasiloxane;
PEG-12 Dimethicone;Lycuim Barbarum Fruit Extract;Tocopheryl Acetate;Sodium Hyaluronate;Ceteareth-12;Allantoin;Fructose;Glucose;Urea;Trehalose;Maltose
 Sodium PCA;Tocopherol;Sodium Lactate;Polyacrylate-13;Polyisobutene
 Sorbitan Isostearate;Carbomer;Sodium Chloride;Polysorbate 20;Parfum
 PEG-8;Tetrasodium Edta;Ethylhexylglycerin;Pentylene Glycol;
 Decylene Glycol;Ascorbyl Palmitate;Citric Acid;Ascorbic Acid;
Sodium Hydroxide;Phenoxyethanol;Limonene.
 I recommend two-handed products especially if you want to experiment with something different.
The lotion can be found for about 5lv.
I hope I was helpful!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments