Favorite book of the week! February!

февруари 06, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!I can not believe that February is already a fact.Time passes so fast that turning them into your everyday life does not make you feel the days fly off one after another.For this reason, I will share with you that the books I wanted to read in January are one or two, but that's normal, I still go to work and I have other duties.The mission this month will be to try to be organized and to finish everything I want.But as long as there are deviations from the topic, I will talk to you again today about fiction and, in particular, novels.From long ago, I wanted to read something to Nikki Pellegrino and by accident I went to the library to find her book and I could not help picking it up. The book I'm talking about is said Somewhere in Rome.

 A young woman named Serafina, who grew up poorly in a small apartment in Trastevere Italy, is told.As a childhood, she goes on a walk through the streets of Rome with her younger sisters making improvised concerts for small coins and dreams of beloved and actor Mario Lanz.But fate comes as surprise when her idol Mario Lanzha arrives in Rome and Seraphina is unexpectedly involved in his world of fame and fortune.Torn by love by two fundamentally different men, our heroine faces a tough choice that threatens to destroy her future.Generally, the book is perfect for Sunday's rainy days when you want to read something light and unloading.That's exactly why I love the novels because they move to another world.Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments