Favorite serials!

февруари 10, 2018

Hello, Beautiful!
I decided to write this post because many of my girlfriends often ask me what series I'm watching or what books I read.
And I myself am in the process of constantly searching for something interesting to watch.
That's why I hope the topic I chose to like you and keep reading.
The photos I use are from the Internet, for which I apologize, but I wanted to get a sense of a series if you have not heard it before.
My long-lasting favorite is Тhe Charmed.


 It tells of three sisters, who are the strongest witches in the world. In the magical society they are known as the Charmed, but for all the rest are just the sisters Halliwell. 
 Each nurse has a magical power that grows and develops on the path of life.  
The charmers live together at Halliwell's mansion and use their powers to fight evil witches, demons and other evil creatures living in San Francisco.The series is great in it successfully combines fantasy, horror, comedy and romance.
 In America it is known for the fact that it becomes the longest shot series in whichmost of the main characters are women. Мistresses is another my favorite series.
Again, it's an American series that tells of four girlfriends - Sara, April, Katie and Jocelyn. Jocelyn is the youngest of the band and a real estate broker, Katie is a psychiatrist tortured by the death of a patient with whom she had a relationship, Sarah is Jocelyn's sister and a married lawyer whose marriage breaks down after a catastrophe.
They all engage in secrets, lies, misunderstandings, and complicated love relationships. 

 Next in the list is the Vampire Diaries.
There is hardly anyone who has not heard or seen at least one series of it, so I will not go into detail about the story.
I admit honestly the first few seasons I liked the most and after the fifth season I stopped looking at it, but still the series remains the only one in which the main actress is a Bulgarian and for which we can not help watching it.
Big Little Liesis one of
one of my last hits.
For him, I understood the award of the Oscar for 2018, which made me a great impression because I had not heard so much about a series so far.The Big Little Lied won a Best Limit Series award, and major actors Nicole Kidman, Alexander Skarsgard and Lora Dern won Oscars for best actress in a movie or series, as well as an actress and actress in a supporting role.Shortly Big Little Lies' presents the story of three mothers who live in luxury in the American city of Monterey.But behind the luxurious life lies a bunch of intrigue that makes the series so interesting.Blood and Oil is a serial that is different from everything I've ever seen.
The series tells of the modern oil boom in North Dakota, which lures the young and ambitious to try their luck in the black gold business.These are Billy and Cody Leffery, a young family couple who just arrived in the city, famous for their rich oil fields. They do not know anyone there, but Billy is ambitious and always has an idea how to start a small business.Before making a major deal, a wealthy oil baron Hab Briggs, who offers a small piece of land to Billy, appears.Here is the actual intrigue that makes the series so interesting. 
 Shades in blue

 I can not miss watching a show starring my beloved actress Jennifer Lopez.
He focuses on the main character Harley McCord (Lopez), who is a lone parent detective and works undercover for the FBI Anti-Corruption Department.
Harley is befriending the people around him and so compromised and goes to the moral dilemma whether to work for the police or against her.
Lucifer

The series presents the story of Lucifer Morningstar, the ruler of Hell, who is so bored that he decides to leave his throne going to Los Angeles.There he becomes the owner of a nightclub who enjoys his life until one day he discovers that a beautiful singer is murdered in front of his club.That bothers not only him but his best friend Mazikin.The murder also attracts the attention of police inspector Clawie Danser, who despises Lucifer, but is intrigued by his ability to reveal the secrets of the people.Lucifer for the first time falls in love and does not know what to do, so he goes to a psychiatrist who becomes one of the most important people for him.
 
Client List is one of my last favorite.


This is my last discovery that I'm crazy about.I love it a lot when I go to some series.So I finish my day with positive emotions.The series tells of the Texas hostess Riley Parks, who is forced to work in a chic salon that offers not only massages.The man leaves her suddenly, and his brother Evan assumes his role and falls in love with his wife, but just when the relationship is shared by both of them, and everything starts to take place, the escaped husband comes home, bringing a bunch of trouble.Extremely enjoyable and well-chosen actress with an enchanting storyline.I strongly recommend the show and I'm sure the ladies will not be disappointed with it.I hope I was helpful!Kisses!See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments