Save Me-Mona Casten.Review

януари 17, 2020

Hello friends!
Today we are going to talk about a book I recently completed, namely Save Me-Mona Casten.


Save Me 

 Author-Mona Casten
 Genere-YA romance 
 Serie- Save Me 1
 Publishing-Art Etheral Cinema Ltd.
 Pages-408
Year of publication-2019

The Story
James is the typical bad and spoiled boy who grew up with the privileges of his wealthy family.
But this is only a glance. In fact, his fate is long overdue and this is the worst. He is expected to do things he does not want by taking over the family business after it is completed.
At the same time, Ruby is an ambitious young lady who knows exactly what she wants and how to achieve it. She grew up in a modest but affectionate family and tries to separate her friends from her family because she knows how nasty and rich she can be. children.
How does Ruby fit into James' life?
One day, when she goes to her professor to take her recommendation for the university she wants to study, she finds herself in a "soft", embarrassing, situation that shocks her.
Ruby, sees James' twin sister to a very compromising advantage with his professor.
The next day, James offers Ruby a considerable sum of money to keep silent and forget what she saw.
What he didn't expect was Ruby's refusal to accept the money.
So, from that day, James decides to look after Ruby, because he does not believe in her selfless act.



 
 The book Mona Kasten-Saved wasn't exactly what I expected, especially given its ending. The story is certainly not unusual, but it is quickly readable and somehow interesting in its own way.
What I liked was that the book was developing in England, and this is a country with which I have a more special connection.
I like the author's style a lot, and surely if I come across another book, I will definitely review it.
Mona Casten skillfully and easily constructs the images of her characters, even if the story is banal.
As I mentioned above, the book Save Me by Mona Kastten left me with conflicting feelings and I would not say I recommend it, one of the main reasons for this being that you cannot learn anything or enrich yourself in any way.
However, if you want to read something really engaging and light, you can read it.
Still, the important thing is to read!
 Thank you for reading me!
 If you want to support me, you can follow me on social networks:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments