What I learned about my 30years.

ноември 24, 2018

Hello friends!
The other week I get to 30 years, which is pretty frightening, especially since I'm still alone, but that's another topic.As I approached my Birthday, I sat down and took a look at all the things life has taught me, so I decided today to share them with you.

 1.Health is the most important of all. And you will only realize this fact when something bad happens to you. Unfortunately, then you will understand that your health is not just a given, but something that you need to pay special attention to.

2. To support the above statement, I will give you one more tip. Take care of yourself. Do it at all levels: physically, mentally and healthily, because if you do not, the consequences can be catastrophic. 
3. Believe more in yourself. You will understand that you can do much more, and that the words of others do not really mean anything to you.
 4. Feel what you are. Learn to love so others can love you. 
5. Do it all and only for yourself. You will be successful and you will feel completely satisfied, as here I mean all the cosmetic and dietary things you do not for your own but for someone else. Believe me this it's not healthy. 
6.Moves can be accomplished. You have rightly understood me, but it depends only on you. 
7. Sometimes reality may be different from the dream, but this should not upset you, but on the contrary you will become stronger and more disciplined. 
8. Not everything is flowers and roses abroad. And whatever you do, you will never feel as it is in your homeland.
 9. I realized that I love my country more than anything, and wherever I go I will always return to my homeland. 
10. Do not let the shame rule your actions and your life, because you can miss out on amazing opportunities. 
11. Do not plan anything for a long time because sometimes fate has other plans for you. 
12. Learn to receive help from others. Pride is the last thing that will help you in a difficult time. 
13. Say "I love you" more often to your loved ones because life is short, and for a moment everything can go wrong.
 14. Do not be evil and do not think badly, because what you think will come back many times. 
15. Try to do good. It may be small even for a totally unknown person, but believe me then you will feel peaceful and purified. 
16. You have a "voice" that should be heard. Hold it and do not let others tread you. 
17. Not everything in life is money and ambition. I know it's a cliché, but the truth is that there are many more important things than them. 
18. If for some reason you think you are unhappy, think again. In this world, at that moment somewhere somebody loses a close friend, known or even worse part of himself. And as bad as this sounds is the truth itself. So when you start to mumble, how unfortunate you think again. 
19. Learn to accept forgiveness and give yourself a second chance, especially if it concerns a very close friend. 
20, Do not live the life of others, but your own life, and if it is to stand up for your decisions before others do it. 
21. Be responsible and accept the consequences as they are.
 22. Do not make any reckless actions. Think about what you are doing before you do it. So you will avoid many unpleasant moments in your life.
23. Be constant. This is one of my biggest flaws I'm trying to eliminate, because the impatience to get things done right now does not do anything good.
 24. Try to be a Better Form of "Yourself" When you know what your negative traits are and work on eliminating them, you will be one step ahead of the competition. 
25 It is one of the most important resources given to us by God, and the interesting thing is that we all have the same time 24 hours a day, which depends on us how it will be experienced. 
26. Be curious. This can be accomplished by starting to read something that's interesting for you a few minutes a day. 
27. Love nature and more often turn to it. I did not say once that I always turned to her when I had a problem and she always helped me. 
28. Step for a moment and enjoy the moment because it will never be repeated. 
29. Be only with people you feel good about as you are. 
30. Family is the most important of all. And their support is irreplaceable.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments