Autumn favorites!

ноември 03, 2018

Hello friends!
I have not written such blog posts for a long time, but the reason is that I just had no inspiration.
So far most of the products I've been buying have not impressed me, and those I liked were not enough for a post.
That's why I decided to do a compilation, which will be the topic of today's job where you will find a lot of different things.



I will start with my most favorite purchase, namely the Krester from Jysk, which has become extremely popular lately and which I adore, though I have little doubt that the letters will not be one of the most durable for the simple reason, that they are plastic.

 The next products I'm going to share with you are two bikes that are very handy and practical. 
I put the letters from the dashboard in pink and it is very comfortable for that purpose and the other honestly I do not know what to fill it with.
My other favorite and practical thing is a bottle of water from Jysk, which is not part of what I eat, and I wanted a similar for a long time.

 The next things we'll talk about are cosmetics.
Here I will try to drive in as much as possible.

 Nail polish is on the LM brand, which I think is a Chinese brand, but I'm not sure. They are in great winter shades and I like it very much like texture and durability.The lacquer is Nail Polish and vitamin E, which nourishes the nails and is therefore my favorite since a long time.Shampoo is from Lidel and is the Cien brand against dandruff and is just phenomenal.He was the reason to get rid of dandruff and to have strong and strong hair, so I could not miss it.
 
The Rubella Hand Cream, which I mentioned elsewhere. I am very pleased with it as a product. The brand has other types of peaches, cocoa and natural ones. All of them like and are extremely budget.The luster I use most this season is the Golden Rose of the Velveet Matte number 2 series in a gorgeous color.I've been looking for a good lip balm for a long time, but I've always been to those I did not like at all.And one day while I was hanging in lidel, I saw this Cien branding balsam and decided to try it out. I can say that balsam is exactly what I've been looking for and I'm in love with it right now.The next product I will share with you is again from Lidel and the drinks category.

 I'm the type of people who do not fall for tea at all, but when I tried this Lord Nelson brand tea it became my top drink for the season. Even as I write this post I drink it from it. Its taste is very nice the aroma of pear and caramel feels very light and unobtrusive.
I recommend it hot.
And when we spoke about drinks, I can not help but mention the food I have recently been mad, namely oatmeal.

Recently, they are a preferred breakfast and often reach them like breakfast.
I hope I've been useful and inspired you somehow!
Kisses!
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments